Hard Reset BLU Advance 5.0 HD
How to factory reset BLU Advance 5.0 HD? How to wipe all data in BLU Advance 5.0 HD? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Advance 5.0 HD? How to restore defaults in BLU Advance 5.0 HD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Advance 5.0 HD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BLU Advance 5.0 HD will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to turn off the mobile.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Release al buttons when BLU icon appears.
- Now the Power button once when Andorid Robot shows up on the screen.
- After that choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume Down to navigate and the Volume Up key to accept it.
- Then select "yes" and press Volume Up once.
- When the Recovery Mode shows up again you should choose "reboot system now" by using the Volume Up button.
blu advance 5.0 hard reset - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work