Hard Reset BLU Advance 5.2 HD
How to factory reset BLU Advance 5.2 HD? How to wipe all data in BLU Advance 5.2 HD? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Advance 5.2 HD? How to restore defaults in BLU Advance 5.2 HD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Advance 5.2 HD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BLU Advance 5.2 HD will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the BLU logo appears let go of all keys.
- If Recovery Mode appears press Volume Up + Power key.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Then select "yes" from the menu and click the Power button.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.