Hard Reset BLU Advance 5.2
How to factory reset BLU Advance 5.2? How to wipe all data in BLU Advance 5.2? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Advance 5.2? How to restore defaults in BLU Advance 5.2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Advance 5.2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BLU Advance 5.2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then push Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when you see the BLU logo.
- When Recovery Mode pops up click Volume Up + Power key.
- Now use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- After that choose "yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done! During this process all your data will be removed.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.