How to factory reset BLU Advance A4? How to wipe all data in BLU Advance A4? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Advance A4? How to restore defaults in BLU Advance A4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Advance A4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BLU Advance A4 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6570 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the device by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- When BLU pops up let go of all keys.
- Then click the Volume Up + Power button once when Andorid Robot appears.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" and click Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video