Hard Reset BLU Advance A5 LTE
How to factory reset BLU Advance A5 LTE? How to wipe all data in BLU Advance A5 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Advance A5 LTE? How to restore defaults in BLU Advance A5 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Advance A5 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BLU Advance A5 LTE will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start holding Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when you see the BLU logo.
- Then click Volume Up + Power button once when the Andorid Robot appears.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Now select "yes" from the menu and click the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.