Hard Reset BLU Advance A5 Plus LTE
How to factory reset BLU Advance A5 Plus LTE? How to wipe all data in BLU Advance A5 Plus LTE? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Advance A5 Plus LTE? How to restore defaults in BLU Advance A5 Plus LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Advance A5 Plus LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BLU Advance A5 Plus LTE will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the BLU logo pops up let go of all buttons.
- If the Android Robot pops up press Volume Up + Power button once to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.