Hard Reset BLU Advance A5
How to factory reset BLU Advance A5? How to wipe all data in BLU Advance A5? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Advance A5? How to restore defaults in BLU Advance A5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Advance A5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BLU Advance A5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6570 core will run faster.
- At first turn off device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when the BLU logo appears.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button once if the Andorid Robot pops up.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work