How to factory reset BLU Advance A6 (2018)? How to wipe all data in BLU Advance A6 (2018)? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Advance A6 (2018)? How to restore defaults in BLU Advance A6 (2018)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Advance A6 (2018). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Go Edition settings. As a result your BLU Advance A6 (2018) will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a short while.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when the BLU logo pops up.
- When you see Recovery Mode click Volume Up + Power button.
- Now use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power button once.
- After that choose "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Success! All your data was cleared so you need to create a new passwords and set up your all settings again.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video