Hard Reset BLU Advance L4
How to factory reset BLU Advance L4? How to wipe all data in BLU Advance L4? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Advance L4? How to restore defaults in BLU Advance L4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Advance L4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your BLU Advance L4 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the BLU logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up when Recovery Mode shows up.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode select "yes" and click the Power key once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset Blu Studio G Max S570Q - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work