How to factory reset BLU Amour D290i? How to wipe all data in BLU Amour D290i? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Amour D290i? How to restore defaults in BLU Amour D290i?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Amour D290i. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your BLU Amour D290i will be as new and your Mediatek MT6577 core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch on the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power key.
- Press Volume Up to enter to Recovery Mode.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "Yes--delete all user data" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video