Hard Reset BLU Aria T174
How to factory reset BLU Aria T174? How to wipe all data in BLU Aria T174? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Aria T174? How to restore defaults in BLU Aria T174?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Aria T174. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your BLU Aria T174 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Turn on the cell phone by holding down the Power key.
- Then open the Main Menu and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- Finally, type in the phone privacy password (default is 1122) then select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Great! The hard reset has been performed on your BLU Aria T174.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.