Hard Reset BLU B10
How to factory reset BLU B10? How to wipe all data in BLU B10? How to bypass screen lock in BLU B10? How to restore defaults in BLU B10?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset BLU B10. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your BLU B10 will be as new and your cores will run faster.
- Begin by switching on the cell phone by holding down the Power key.
- Afterwards open the Main Menu and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- Type in the phone lock code (default is 1122) and select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has been performed.
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.