Hard Reset BLU B12
How to factory reset BLU B12? How to wipe all data in BLU B12? How to bypass screen lock in BLU B12? How to restore defaults in BLU B12?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU B12. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your BLU B12 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- The cell phone must be swtiched on, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step open the Main Menu and select Settings.
- After that, choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Then select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- Finally, enter the security lock code (default is 1122) and select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The factory reset has been performed.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work