Hard Reset BLU B307
How to factory reset BLU B307? How to wipe all data in BLU B307? How to bypass screen lock in BLU B307? How to restore defaults in BLU B307?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU B307. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your BLU B307 will be as new and your Spreadtrum 6531D core will run faster.
- Start by switching on the cell phone by holding down the Power key.
- After that, open the Main Menu and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- Then type in the phone lock code (default is 1122) and select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! The factory reset has been performed.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.