Hard Reset BLU B41
How to factory reset BLU B41? How to wipe all data in BLU B41? How to bypass screen lock in BLU B41? How to restore defaults in BLU B41?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU B41. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your BLU B41 will be as new and your Spreadtrum 6531D core will run faster.
- Firstly you have to press the Power to activate the screen.
- Then go to mine menu and open Settings.
- Here choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- Finally, type in the phone lock code (default one is 1122) and select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has been performed.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.