Hard Reset BLU B6
How to factory reset BLU B6? How to wipe all data in BLU B6? How to bypass screen lock in BLU B6? How to restore defaults in BLU B6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU B6. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your BLU B6 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- The cell phone must be swtiched on, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step open the Main Menu and select Settings.
- After that, choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Then select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- Finally, enter the security lock code (default is 1122) and select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The factory reset has been performed.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work