Hard Reset BLU Bold N1
How to factory reset BLU Bold N1? How to wipe all data in BLU Bold N1? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Bold N1? How to restore defaults in BLU Bold N1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Bold N1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your BLU Bold N1 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P70 core will run faster.
- Turn your smartphone off by pressing the Power button and choosing the Power off option.
- In the second step, hold the Volume Up key and the Power key simultaneously till the logo appear on the screen, then release both buttons.
- In this step, you will see the Recovery Menu, in this section use the Volume keys and the Power button to confirm, move to the Wipe data/factory reset.
- To finish your operation, press the Yes -- clear all user data option on the following screen.
- Now wait for a couple of seconds, utill the Hard Reset to be done, then click on the Power rocker once to press the Reboot system now option and quit.