Hard Reset BLU C4
How to factory reset BLU C4? How to wipe all data in BLU C4? How to bypass screen lock in BLU C4? How to restore defaults in BLU C4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU C4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your BLU C4 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731E core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off BLU C4 by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- When the BLU logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up when you see information about Recovery Mode.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "yes" and press the Power key once.
- When you see Recovery Mode choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
Hard Reset Blu Studio G Max S570Q - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.