Hard Reset BLU C5 (2018)
How to factory reset BLU C5 (2018)? How to wipe all data in BLU C5 (2018)? How to bypass screen lock in BLU C5 (2018)? How to restore defaults in BLU C5 (2018)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU C5 (2018). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your BLU C5 (2018) will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- If the BLU logo appears release the Power key.
- Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Hard Reset Blu Studio G Max S570Q - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.