Hard Reset BLU C5
How to factory reset BLU C5? How to wipe all data in BLU C5? How to bypass screen lock in BLU C5? How to restore defaults in BLU C5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU C5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BLU C5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6570 core will run faster.
- At first turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a few moments.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when Boot Mode pops up.
- Now press Volume Up to open Recovery Mode.
- When Android Robot pops up press the Power key once.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll down and Volume Up to accept it.
- In this mode choose "yes" from the menu and press Volume Up once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again select "reboot system now" by using Volume Up.
- Good job!
Hard Reset Blu Studio C5+5 - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work