How to factory reset BLU Click T300? How to wipe all data in BLU Click T300? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Click T300? How to restore defaults in BLU Click T300?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Click T300. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your BLU Click T300 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At first, turn on the cell phone by holding down the Power key.
- Then open the Main Menu and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- TFinally, type in the phone lock code (default one is 1122) and select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has been performed.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video