How to factory reset BLU Dash 4.0 C D370u? How to wipe all data in BLU Dash 4.0 C D370u? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Dash 4.0 C D370u? How to restore defaults in BLU Dash 4.0 C D370u?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Dash 4.0 C D370u. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your BLU Dash 4.0 C D370u will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power rocker for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up + Home + Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Volume Up button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Volume Up rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
blu dash jr 4.0 k hard reset - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video