How to factory reset BLU Dash Jr K D141? How to wipe all data in BLU Dash Jr K D141? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Dash Jr K D141? How to restore defaults in BLU Dash Jr K D141?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Dash Jr K D141. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your BLU Dash Jr K D141 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- The device must be turned off, so press and hold Power button.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- When a Blu Logo appears on the screen release only the Power key.
- You can let go of Volume Down whe an Exclamation Mark appers.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Volume Up button.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
blu dash jr 4.0 k hard reset - video
Como Formatar BLU Dash JR D140, D141W e Outros || Hard Reset, Desbloquear. G-Tech - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video