Hard Reset BLU Dash L
How to factory reset BLU Dash L? How to wipe all data in BLU Dash L? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Dash L? How to restore defaults in BLU Dash L?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Dash L. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your BLU Dash L will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the device by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release all keys when the BLU logo pops up.
- Now click Volume Up + Power key once when Andorid Robot appears.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that select "yes" and click the Power button once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.