How to factory reset BLU Dash L3 8GB? How to wipe all data in BLU Dash L3 8GB? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Dash L3 8GB? How to restore defaults in BLU Dash L3 8GB?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Dash L3 8GB. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BLU Dash L3 8GB will be as new and your MediaTek MT6570 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the device by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Release all keys when the BLU logo pops up.
- Then click Volume Up + Power key once when you see Andorid Robot.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Then select "yes" and click the Power button.
- If Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video