Hard Reset BLU Dash L3 D930L
How to factory reset BLU Dash L3 D930L? How to wipe all data in BLU Dash L3 D930L? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Dash L3 D930L? How to restore defaults in BLU Dash L3 D930L?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Dash L3 D930L. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BLU Dash L3 D930L will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power button for a few seconds to turn off BLU Dash L3 D930L.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when the BLU logo appears.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button once when the Andorid Robot image pops up.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- In this menu choose "yes" and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode appears select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
APORTE . HARD RESET BLU ADVANCE 4.0 L3 - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.