Hard Reset BLU Dash L4 LTE
How to factory reset BLU Dash L4 LTE? How to wipe all data in BLU Dash L4 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Dash L4 LTE? How to restore defaults in BLU Dash L4 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Dash L4 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BLU Dash L4 LTE will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737M core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the device by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few moments.
- Release all keys when the BLU icon appears.
- When the Android Robot image appears press Volume Up and Power key.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Then choose "yes" and click the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
APORTE . HARD RESET BLU ADVANCE 4.0 L3 - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work