Hard Reset BLU Dash L4
How to factory reset BLU Dash L4? How to wipe all data in BLU Dash L4? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Dash L4? How to restore defaults in BLU Dash L4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Dash L4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BLU Dash L4 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6570 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power button for a few seconds to switch off the mobile.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- When the BLU icon pops up appears release all buttons.
- If the Android Robot image pops up click Volume Up and Power buttons.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that navigate to "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At last select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
APORTE . HARD RESET BLU ADVANCE 4.0 L3 - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.