How to factory reset BLU Dash L5 LTE? How to wipe all data in BLU Dash L5 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Dash L5 LTE? How to restore defaults in BLU Dash L5 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Dash L5 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BLU Dash L5 LTE will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737M core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to switch off the mobile.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a short while.
- When you see the BLU icon let go of all buttons.
- If the Android Robot image pops up click Volume Up and Power key.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- In this menu select "yes" and press the Power key once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
APORTE . HARD RESET BLU ADVANCE 4.0 L3 - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video