How to factory reset BLU Dash M? How to wipe all data in BLU Dash M? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Dash M? How to restore defaults in BLU Dash M?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Dash M. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your BLU Dash M will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Firstly, hold down the Power rocker for a while in order to switch off the device.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- You have to release held keys when you see an Android Robot.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down and tap the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Volume Up button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Volume Up rocker.
- That's all. The factory reset operation should be completed.
blu dash jr 4.0 k hard reset - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video