Hard Reset BLU Dash Music II D330
How to factory reset BLU Dash Music II D330? How to wipe all data in BLU Dash Music II D330? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Dash Music II D330? How to restore defaults in BLU Dash Music II D330?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Dash Music II D330. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your BLU Dash Music II D330 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power rocker for a while in order to switch off the device.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- Release all keys as soon as the Android Robot appears on the screen.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down and tap the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Volume Up button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Volume Up rocker.
- That's all. The factory reset operation should be completed.
blu dash jr 4.0 k hard reset - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work