Hard Reset BLU Dash XL D710U
How to factory reset BLU Dash XL D710U? How to wipe all data in BLU Dash XL D710U? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Dash XL D710U? How to restore defaults in BLU Dash XL D710U?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Dash XL D710U. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BLU Dash XL D710U will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the phone.
- When the phone is off start pressing Volume Up + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm it.
- After that select "yes" and press the Power key to accept it.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
Hard Reset BLU Bold or Studio XL - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work