How to factory reset BLU DECO XT Q290T? How to wipe all data in BLU DECO XT Q290T? How to bypass screen lock in BLU DECO XT Q290T? How to restore defaults in BLU DECO XT Q290T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU DECO XT Q290T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your BLU DECO XT Q290T will be as new and your core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power rocker for a while in order to switch off the device.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- You have to release held keys when you see the BLU DECO logo.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down and tap the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Volume Up button.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Volume Up rocker.
- Well done! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video