Hard Reset BLU Deejay II Q150
How to factory reset BLU Deejay II Q150? How to wipe all data in BLU Deejay II Q150? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Deejay II Q150? How to restore defaults in BLU Deejay II Q150?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Deejay II Q150. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your BLU Deejay II Q150 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Begin by switching on the cell phone by holding down the Power key.
- After that, open the Main Menu and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- Then type in the phone lock code (default is 1122) and select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! The factory reset has been performed.
Hard Reset (BLU Deejay II Q150)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.