Hard Reset BLU Deejay T200
How to factory reset BLU Deejay T200 ? How to wipe all data in BLU Deejay T200 ? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Deejay T200 ? How to restore defaults in BLU Deejay T200 ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Deejay T200 . Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your BLU Deejay T200 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Begin by switching on the cell phone by holding down the Power key.
- After that, open the Main Menu and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- Then type in the phone lock code (default is 1122) and select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! The factory reset has been performed.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work