Hard Reset BLU Deejay Touch S200
How to factory reset BLU Deejay Touch S200? How to wipe all data in BLU Deejay Touch S200? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Deejay Touch S200? How to restore defaults in BLU Deejay Touch S200?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Deejay Touch S200. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your BLU Deejay Touch S200 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- The mobile phone must be swtiched on, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Open the Main Menu and select Settings.
- After that, choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Then select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- Finally, type in the security lock code (default is 1122) and select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The factory reset has been performed.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work