How to factory reset BLU Deejay Touch S210 ? How to wipe all data in BLU Deejay Touch S210 ? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Deejay Touch S210 ? How to restore defaults in BLU Deejay Touch S210 ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Deejay Touch S210 . Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your BLU Deejay Touch S210 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- The mobile phone must be swtiched on, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Open the Main Menu and select Settings.
- After that, choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Then select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- Finally, type in the security lock code (default is 1122) and select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The factory reset has been performed.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video