How to factory reset BLU DEEJAY? How to wipe all data in BLU DEEJAY? How to bypass screen lock in BLU DEEJAY? How to restore defaults in BLU DEEJAY?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU DEEJAY. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your BLU DEEJAY will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Begin by switching on the cell phone by holding down the Power key.
- After that, open the Main Menu and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- Then type in the phone lock code (default is 1122) and select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! The factory reset has been performed.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video