Factory Reset BLU Diamond M D210L
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in BLU Diamond M D210L. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from BLU Diamond M D210L.
As a result your Android 6.0 Marshmallow will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 4000 MB storage and Li-Ion 2200.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in BLU Diamond M D210L and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch on the device.
- After that, from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Next, tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Finally, choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Well done! The factory reset is done.
Factory Reset (BLU Diamond M D210L)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.