Hard Reset BLU DIVA II
How to factory reset BLU DIVA II? How to wipe all data in BLU DIVA II? How to bypass screen lock in BLU DIVA II? How to restore defaults in BLU DIVA II?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU DIVA II. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your BLU DIVA II will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch on the cell phone.
- Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Finally, choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Well done! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset (BLU DIVA II)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.