Hard Reset BLU ELITE 3.8
How to factory reset BLU ELITE 3.8? How to wipe all data in BLU ELITE 3.8? How to bypass screen lock in BLU ELITE 3.8? How to restore defaults in BLU ELITE 3.8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU ELITE 3.8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your BLU ELITE 3.8 will be as new and your MSM7227A core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key in order to turn off the device.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You have to let go of all keys as soon as the factory mode appears on the screen.
- Select by Volume buttons "Clear EMMC" option and confirm Power button.
- After operation end with success, the phone will reboot to normal mode, just wait for a welcome screen.
- That all. Congratulations.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work