Hard Reset BLU G5 Plus
How to factory reset BLU G5 Plus? How to wipe all data in BLU G5 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in BLU G5 Plus? How to restore defaults in BLU G5 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU G5 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your BLU G5 Plus will be as new and your Unisoc SC9863A core will run faster.
- This guide will show you the proper way to erase all data from your device. In the beginning, hold down the Power button and wait for the Power menu to appear, then choose the Power off option.
- After that, you will have to hold down the Power button and the Volume Up key for a while until the logo appears.
- Then you will be able to see the Recovery menu and navigate to the Wipe data/Factory reset option in there, using the Volume keys to move and the Power button to select.
- To perform the Factory Reset, you have to press Yes -- clear all user data in the next window.
- Then wait for the end of the process and press the Reboot system now option to exit.
- Well done! You've performed the Factory Reset on your BLU G5 Plus.
Hard Reset (BLU G5 Plus)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.