Hard Reset BLU G8
How to factory reset BLU G8? How to wipe all data in BLU G8? How to bypass screen lock in BLU G8? How to restore defaults in BLU G8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU G8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your BLU G8 will be as new and your Unisoc SC9863A core will run faster.
- The Hard Reset on your smartphone begins with the process of turning off the phone. To perform this action, you have to hold the Power button and wait for the Power menu to appear. Then choose the Power off option.
- Afterward, you will have to press the Power button and the Volume Up key at once, then wait for the logo to appear on the screen.
- Then select the Wipe data/Factory reset option, using the Volume keys to move and the Power button to select.
- Next, you will have to press the Yes -- clear user data option to perform the reset.
- At this point, you will have to press the Reboot system now option.
- Amazing! Now you know how to perform the Hard Reset on your BLU G8.