Hard Reset BLU G9
How to factory reset BLU G9? How to wipe all data in BLU G9? How to bypass screen lock in BLU G9? How to restore defaults in BLU G9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU G9. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your BLU G9 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) core will run faster.
- To you want to do a Hard reset on your phone, begin by holding the Power key in order to shut off your phone.
- When the phone powers off, begin holding the Power key + Volume Up together till you see the BLU logo.
- Afterwards, you will be presented with the Recovery mode. From here you will use Volume keys to navigate and Power key to confirm selections.
- Next, choose Wipe data/factory reset and right after confirm it by selecting Yes.
- The device will start to remove all personal data and when it's finished you will be greeted by android setup screen.