Hard Reset BLU Grand 5.5 HD II
How to factory reset BLU Grand 5.5 HD II? How to wipe all data in BLU Grand 5.5 HD II? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Grand 5.5 HD II? How to restore defaults in BLU Grand 5.5 HD II?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Grand 5.5 HD II. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BLU Grand 5.5 HD II will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step switch off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When Recovery Mode appears let go of all buttons.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept that.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "yes" and click the Power key once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
Hard Reset BLU Bold or Studio XL - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.