Hard Reset BLU Grand 5.5 HD
How to factory reset BLU Grand 5.5 HD? How to wipe all data in BLU Grand 5.5 HD? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Grand 5.5 HD? How to restore defaults in BLU Grand 5.5 HD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Grand 5.5 HD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BLU Grand 5.5 HD will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- At first, hold down the Power rocker for a while in order to switch off the device.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Release all keys as soon as the BLU logo appears on the screen.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work