Hard Reset BLU Grand Energy G130EQ
How to factory reset BLU Grand Energy G130EQ? How to wipe all data in BLU Grand Energy G130EQ? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Grand Energy G130EQ? How to restore defaults in BLU Grand Energy G130EQ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Grand Energy G130EQ. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BLU Grand Energy G130EQ will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn of the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start holding Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Let go of all keys when the BLU logo pops up.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In this menu select "yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode appears choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
Hard Reset BLU Bold or Studio XL - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work