How to factory reset BLU Grand M G070EQ? How to wipe all data in BLU Grand M G070EQ? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Grand M G070EQ? How to restore defaults in BLU Grand M G070EQ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Grand M G070EQ. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BLU Grand M G070EQ will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then keep holding on Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
- Release all keys if Recovery Mode appears.
- In this menu choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that use Volume keys to select "yes" and confirm with the Power button.
- At the end scroll down to "reboot system now" by pressing the Power key.
- Good job!
Hard Reset BLU Bold or Studio XL - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video