Hard Reset BLU Grand M2 2018
How to factory reset BLU Grand M2 2018? How to wipe all data in BLU Grand M2 2018? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Grand M2 2018? How to restore defaults in BLU Grand M2 2018?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Grand M2 2018. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Go Edition settings. As a result your BLU Grand M2 2018 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When Recovery Mode appears let go of all buttons.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then choose "yes"with the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
Hard Reset BLU Bold or Studio XL - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.