How to factory reset BLU Grand M2 LTE? How to wipe all data in BLU Grand M2 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Grand M2 LTE? How to restore defaults in BLU Grand M2 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Grand M2 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BLU Grand M2 LTE will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737M core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the device by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down Volume Up + Power button together for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when you see information about Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons and confirm with the Power key.
- In the next step choose "yes" by using same buttons as before.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
Hard Reset BLU Bold or Studio XL - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video